Frequently Asked Questions
1. WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO GET A PATIENT CARD?
- The first step is to have a doctor discuss Medical Cannabis treatment with you and if they recommend that you try the therapy, they will sign a state provided form.
- You must create an account with your State Portal and provide additional information, along with the signed form. You will also pay a fee to the State.
- After processing, the State will either email you to download, or mail you a physical card, depending on the state. You are then approved to possess, and purchase Medical Cannabis.
2. WHAT IF I AM UNSURE HOW TO APPLY?
For an additional small fee, we can complete the upload and application process for you. Simply select that option when booking your appointment and complete the intake forms when requested. We will handle everything!
3. WHAT CONDITIONS QUALIFY ME FOR A PATIENT CARD?
Please see the page for Missouri and Montana for more information. Oklahoma does not have a list of qualifying conditions and leaves it up to the Physician and Patient to agree on a treatment plan.
4. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO HAVE MY APPOINTMENT?
Because our appointments are all online, the Doctor can be very efficient. You should only need about 10 minutes unless you have more questions for the doctor.
If you have any more questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-474-0055.