Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
The cost to apply with the Missouri Department of Health and Senior services for registration for one year:
Patient Cultivator $102.30
These are State fees in addition to your doctor’s fees. Please see the FAQ page or the State Details page for more information about our application assistance services or call 314-474-0055 with questions.
Missouri’s Medical Marijuana program will accept the following Qualifying Conditions:
PER ARTICLE XIV OF THE MISSOURI CONSTITUTION, A QUALIFYING MEDICAL CONDITION IS:
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- A chronic medical condition that causes severe, persistent pain or persistent muscle spasms, including but not limited to those associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures, Parkinson’s disease, and Tourette’s syndrome
- Debilitating psychiatric disorders, including, but not limited to, post-traumatic stress order, if diagnosed by a state licensed psychiatrist
- Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- A chronic medical condition that is normally treated with a prescription medications that could lead to physical or psychological dependence, when a physician determines that medical use of marijuana could be effective in treating that condition and would serve as a safer alternative to the prescription medication
- A terminal illness
- In the professional judgment of a physician, any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition, including, but not limited to, hepatitis C
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, inflammatory bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, Huntington’s disease, autism, neuropathies, sickle cell anemia, agitation of Alzheimer’s disease, cachexia, and wasting syndrome.
For more information, please visit the state site.